Directory Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions in full as they govern our relationship. They are relevant to users of this site, as well as users of any products or services offered by us.
1) Terms of Service
You must be over 18 years old to sign up on our website. We require you to provide an email address and all the other information requested in the signup process.
2. Prohibited uses
You may not use our site:
- Any manner that is contrary to any applicable local, national, or international law or regulation.
- Any act that is illegal or fraudulent, or that has any illegal or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way.
- To submit, use or reproduce any material that does not meet our Content Standards below.
- To send, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material (spam) via wireless communication methods.
- It is forbidden to knowingly transmit, send, or upload any data, material, or information that contains viruses, worms, time bombs, keystrokes loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code that could adversely affect computer software or hardware.
You also agree to the following:
- Per the provisions of our website use, we do not permit the reproduction, duplication, copying, or reselling of any part of our website.
- To not interfere with, damage, or disrupt any aspect of our site, any equipment or network storing our site, any software used in the operation of our site, any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
3. Content standards
You must follow the standards listed above, as well as those listed later. Every piece of content must conform to the spirit as well as the letter of these standards (contributions).
Contributions must not:
- Promote Sex
- Promote Violence
- Promote Discrimination
- Infringe Intellectual Property
- Breach any contracts
- Promote illegality
4. Suspension and termination
In accordance with this acceptable use policy, we will determine whether you have violated it by using our site. When the policy has been violated, we may take the steps we deem necessary.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent banning.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent post removal.
- Issue warnings.
- Recoup costs (if we incur any).
- Report to authorities (if illegal).
We consider that breaches of this acceptable use policy do not excuse us from taking any other action we consider necessary. We are not restricted in what we might do in response to these breaches.
This acceptable use policy may be revised at any time by updating this page. Please be aware of this page's changes as they are legally binding on you.
Portions of this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.
6. Additional Terms